Unit based agreement
LEVEL 1: INCIDENT: CRITICAL
- Situations that involve a system, network, server, or critical program down situation that severely affects customer production or profitability. High-impact issues where production, operations, or development are proceeding but could be severely affected within several days. Situation in which both primary and standby systems are inoperable in which any end point is experiencing the same failure.
LEVEL 2: INCIDENT: URGENT
- Signifies a moderate business impact. The business has a moderate loss or degradation of services, but work can reasonably continue whether on current system, on standby system, or using a turn around. No immediate work stoppage is experienced.
LEVEL 3: INCIDENT: IMPORTANT
- Indicates an issue with minimum current business impact. The customer’s business is substantially functioning and has minor or no impediment of services
LEVEL 4: INCIDENT: EMAIL
- This refers to an incident or a question that was raised and completed by email without any intervention whether remote or on site. If an email contains several issues/questions, each subject will be replied to in a separate email thus being treated as separate request.
LEVEL 5: REQUEST: CHANGE/UPDATE
- Relates to a request for change of configuration, or update of a system or platform related to the technology within the covered scope.
LEVEL 6: REQUEST: ADVISORY/CHECKUP
- Relates to a request for advisory or consultancy request related to the technology within the covered scope. It also relates to periodic checkups or testing of platform situation such as performance, functionality, failover and capacity, based on customer request.
LEVEL 7: REQUEST: DEVELOPMENT
- Relates to a request for a development (programming) modification request related to the technology within the covered scope. It also relates to testing or debugging an issue in an existing development.